Community

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Dealing with Covid-19

Hello,

Thank you for this website. I found the information very useful. I was hoping I could ask a few questions related to the current lockdown and frustrations my wife and I are having with each other.

You see we both have been working from home and have an elementary school aged daughter who is also at home with us. This has been a recipe for disaster for the both of us. It is hard to concentrate on work when your daughter keeps coming in your office, or your spouse for that matter. And at the end of the day, our frustration levels are high across the board.

What do you suggest to help reduce this frustration and stress?

Thanks,

Fred

I know. I have 3 little ones at home and doing school with them during coronavirus has been very challenging. As well as both my husband and I working from home, neither of us can get much done. We have done a few things to keep our sanity and our relationship.

We can't just leave the kids alone, so we have had to learn to manage its that. But we do make time during the day when one of us stays locked in a room and the other is in charge of dealing with the kids as much as possible. Then we switch. Of course, if we have appointments that conflict, we just work that out.

But most of all, we make sure we get them to bed early and have lots of "us" time to just spend quiet time together. We talk about these frustrations as they arise, and I actually think it has made us closer. I can't wait for this to be all over!

Forum Search
Recent Posts
Profile photo ofsabrina
Dealing with Covid-19
Profile photo ofmichael
Welcome!
Profile photo ofmichael
About These Forums
Recent Topics
Profile photo ofsabrina
Dealing with Covid-19
Profile photo ofmichael